Friday, June 24, 2011

Time Flies

Wow - time flies by so fast!  It seems as though June just started yesterday yet this next week is the last of the month.  I have been so busy this month I haven't had much time to get my OWH cards made much less posted.  I was able to get together a box of cards to send in for the 2nd million challenge.  I guess I was busy enough getting it together that I didn't think about getting pictures of some of my cards.  I stuck a few cards in my box from the latest sketch challenges and the MWT but just forgot about the pictures.  Oh well...the joys of old age - forgetfulness!

I also discovered the blog Create with TLC yesterday.  They have some great free digis on there so I spent a lot of my night going back through that blog just looking and dreaming that I was that good of a card maker!  So, time for me to get off of this blog and get ready for work.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment