Friday, September 9, 2011

OWH Birthday Challenge #3 - Use Brads or Eyelets

Happy Birthday to OWH!  We are celebrating its birthday all month with a month full of challenges and fun.  I am running behind some on the challenges but I hope to get caught up this weekend.  Challenge #3 was to use eyelets or brads on a card.  I found this sketch used in challenge #2 and I love it!  I didn't get to enter that challenge in time so I decided to use her sketch in my entry for challenge #3.  I can see me using this a lot in the future.  I will be able to use it for all types of different cards and sentiments. 


I like how the color combination turned out with this card.  The picture doesn't pick up the colors as well as I would have liked but the red and green are very rich and deep colors.  Happy Birthday OWH - have a great one!

RECIPE:

The red, green and cream are all just basic cardstock. 
Red Rose paper - popped it out of my scrapbox so not sure where it came from
Sympathy Stamp - from Stampabilities
The red brads at the bottom are from The Paper Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment