Monday, July 18, 2011

Been a Long Time

Gee!  It's been awhile since I have done a post.  That being said - I have been busy making cards for OWH.  I just haven't been posting them here or on the challenges.  I have been trying the sketches and such but just no time to post!  That being said, I have decided to join in the Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July challenges.  The first challenge on Monday is to make a card using nontraditional colors.  The digi I used is from Bugaboo and was a freebie.  I really like the pink and aqua cardstock that I used.  This is a favorite card and I see making many more like it.


Well, so long for now. I am off to make more cards!

1 comment:

  1. Pink and light turquoise for Christmas? I think you're on to something because I really, really like it! :D Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Non-traditional Christmas colors challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete