Sunday, July 3, 2011

OWH challenge 5 - Vintage



Operation Write Home Challenge 5 was to make a vintage card.  Well...the card I ended up with may be a stretch but I just don't do vintage.  I had to stretch my imagination and brain to come up with what I did.  I used what I would call vintage Christmas paper to make a starburst type card.  The santa and snowflake paper looked old and vintage to me so I went with it.  I used the cricut to cut out the joy sentiment and the christmas tree.  The bottom looked plain and I had ribbon but it didn't seem to fit in with the vintage theme so I cut a strip of the snowflake paper and put it across the bottom to add some to it.

Supplies:

Snowflake and Santa paper - The Paper Studio
Red and Green cardstock
Joy and Christmas tree - Cricut cartridge "Create a Critter"

1 comment:

  1. I love your card (for someone who says they don't DO vintage.....you DID it just fine, LOL!!!!)......I love the papers and the way you did your staburst!!;)
    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete