Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July challenge #4

Well, today is day 4 in the Christmas in July challenges by Bugaboo Stamps.  I have had a great time creating cards this week and have ended up with several that I really like and will create more to send in to OWH.  Today's challenge was to create a card with snowflakes on it.  Here is my card that I came up with:


Isn't she just adorable!  Thank you to Bugaboo for this wonderful free digi.  The light blue snowflake paper is from my scrap box again.  The darker blue is cardstock that I stamped with a snowflake stamp with dark blue ink.  The snowflake buttons came from who knows where but I thought they did a lot for this card!  The red ribbon with snowmen on it came from an after Christmas sale last year from a local dollar store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment